Dave lindahl says about basics of real estate investing
Dave lindahl says about basics of real estate investingdave lindahl says that the details of real estate investment can be overwhelming. There's a whole new language to learn: closing costs, resale value, liquidity, and inspections. But if you're willing to overcome your apprehensions, you'll find that real estate can be a wise investment. dave lindahl says that if you are considering investing in real estate, it's important that you do your research so that your investment will turn into a profitable venture. It's harder to get out of real estate than a stock or bond purchase, so educate yourself and make sure you understand exactly what you're doing.
dave lindahl says that you must consider inflation when investing in real estate. Believe it or not, a real estate investor can reap profits from inflation alone. Check out this example. An investor has $30,000 worth of equity in a $100,000 property. With a 3 percent inflationary increase in property values, her holdings are now worth $103,000 — a $3,000 increase. That $3,000 increase on her $30,000 investment translates into a 10 percent return — due solely to inflation.
These are the 5 core skills of real estate investing says by dave lindahl:
1) You must learn when and where to find the right kind of sellers.
2) You must learn the art of being a master negotiator when it comes to closing your real estate investment deals.
3) You must be able to quickly and accurately analyze each real estate investment deal so you’ll know exactly when to proceed and when to pull the plug.
4) You must become an expert in all areas of real estate investment and understand such terms as lease options, cash sales, wrap mortgages, short sales and other terminology common in the real estate investment trade.
5) You should totally understand the meaning and concept of investing in real estate, including all of the financial risks and benefits.
Now is a great time to consider investing in real estate. There are great potential rewards and the effort you put forth can yield enormous monetary returns on your investment.
Your confidence level will grow when you’ve gained some experience and closed on your first few real estate deals. But, don't stop there...
Dave lindahl says that Continue to learn about real estate investing and to develop your investment skills. In a short time you may find yourself managing a profitable and growing portfolio of investment properties.